CFX Manager software provides experiment setup and data analysis capabilities for the CFX96™, CFX96 Touch™, CFX384™, CFX384 Touch™, and MiniOpticon™ real-time PCR detection systems.
- Get started quickly — intuitive navigation and startup wizard
- Stay organized — reserve multiple instruments using the Scheduler and rapidly set up reactions with the Master Mix Calculator
- Analyze results when and where you want — email notification with an attached data file when a run is finished
- Make decisions about your data faster — easily visualize all of your run’s data with Custom Data View
- Perform normalized gene expression — advanced analysis tools using multiple reference genes and individual reaction efficiencies
- Export only the data you want — Custom Data Export lets you specify what to export and the preferred format
- Run on multiple operating systems — compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7